Monday, November 29, 2010

Day #29 Stocking up for December 1st

Today was "1st of the month" grocery day and it was exciting to buy things other than just veggies! We bought some turkey meat, some chicken and steaks to celebrate our anniversary on Wednesday (technically it's tomorrow, but Barb is allowing me to finish the last day of my 30 days). I will weigh tomorrow and I will give you an update. I originally set this blog up for 1 month, but I think it's going to go way beyond that! I've realized that this was a great detox diet, but it's really just a better and more health way to live! There are a lot of changes that Barb and I are trying to make for ourselves and our children.

I've really looking forward to my 2 eggs over easy on two pieces of flat, whole wheat toast!  Yes, that is kinda celebrating with food, but this diet has changed me in so many ways. I have really tried to educate myself though this whole process. I know so much more than I did before and I now understand that detox is an important part of the American life (or at least it should be!). I really want to make health changes in the way I eat and especially for my kids. I can't continue on this path and not expect some serious repercussions in my health, energy and life in general! God has blessed me with this knowledge and I want to use it to His glory!

Tomorrow is my last day and I can hardly believe it! I will be posting an album on my facebook book called, "30 days of eating raw!" Be sure and look for it to see all the stuff that helped me change the way I eat, change the way I've thought and even change the way I live!

No comments:

Post a Comment