Friday, November 26, 2010

Day #26 Weigh Less AFTER Turkey day :)

Reflections:
Last night we left for Grapevine Mills around nearly midnight. "Black Friday" was CrAzY and there were a million and one people! It was good to finally get out of there around 2 a.m. We didn't buy ANYTHING!! That part stunk, but it's all good. I had my experience and I won't need to have another for about 20 years :) What amazed me was the fact that the food court was PACKED after a day that's usually full of high calorie food and packing it all in in a short time. There were lines at Chilis too! The economy is bad, our health is bad and  yet we are all at the mall spending and eating. Crazy times we live in!


I will have to wait til I get home for the official "weight", but it looks like I lost a pound or two since I've been here in FTW. It's amazing to think that I could actually LOSE weight over the holidays rather than gain a pound or two! I'm so thankful for this new way of eating and living. Barb and I are going to sign up for the New Year's day 5k! I'm looking forward to running more of these and starting a collection of T-shirts from the events. Although we just walked the majority of the race, I'm looking forward to the days of jogging or running these events. 


Scripture:
"you may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all(U) spiritual wisdom and understanding, 10so as(V) to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord,(W) fully pleasing to him,(X) bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God. 11(Y) May you be strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for(Z) all endurance and patience(AA) with joy, 12(AB) giving thanks[d] to the Father, who has qualified you[e] to share in(AC) the inheritance of the saints in light." Col. 1:9-12

No comments:

Post a Comment