Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day #18 not prepared may pay for it

Another iPhone post:
Well, it was an early morning. Dropped Mase off at 7 am and now we are eating breakfast w/ the girls. We r suppose to go workout after this, but I forgot fruit! I will hopefully make it through and get home to have some breakfast. Other than that, we are super busy, but I'm doing good on the diet. Feel proud and I'm excited I've only got 12 days left.

I made it past the morning. I was worried there for a bit, but I had water so that helped! We went to the hospital to visit Jennifer Romine and family. She's having her baby today. We also went by Donald's house, but didn't get an answer to his phone or door when we knocked.

Quote of the day:
Over the last 20 years the world population has grown by 30%. During that same time the population of diabetics in the world has grown by 766%!

No comments:

Post a Comment