Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day #28 Inching towards the finish line

Sunday is half over and I have Monday and Tuesday left! I can't believe I will be able to eat whatever I want on Wednesday. Technically I could eat whatever I want now, but I'm making better choices. Don't worry, I promise I won't go crazy, but I'm starting to get excited about my two eggs over easy on toast...I will buy them tomorrow when I go grocery shopping :D

Sunday's are never easy, but knowing this was my last raw one for a while made it a lot easier. I also got paid today, so that's always nice. I think everything is going well. I need to find out where I can go and get some blood work done to see about my cholesterol and general health. I'm excited to see the difference. Tuesday I will weigh. That will be the last time on this diet! I think I've done good. It think I even lost some over Thanksgiving weekend which is awesome! I'm not done yet, still got two more days to go! I will write more later, but I will leave you with this. I'm so thankful to have my juicer back!!! I missed it while in FTW. It makes life so much easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment