Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day #27 Travel & emotional

It was a long trip from ftw to the Casa today! I hate trying to eat right and travel. It makes life so difficult it seems. The diet is going well and I'm glad I'm saying goodbye to day 27! I'm thankful I only have 3 more to go! It's been hard at times, but thanks to my wife and the Lord, I'm doing it. It's funny how many people have told me, "I could never do that!" coming back to the states has really been interesting. There are so many things that have changed, but I wonder, when did it change that eating a good, health diet was seen as impossible? Why are we so in love with food? People that don't even seem to struggle with their weight tell me how they live to eat!

Please don't miss understand, I'm not judging. No, I don't think I'm better than anyone! In fact, I've spent the greater part of my life proving how weak willed I truly am! It seems to me that if I can do this, there really is NO one that can't do this. It comes down to a decision, a single choice that you might have to reaffirm, a choice that won't be easy, but a choice that will have good consequences! A choice that can bless others, a choice that can change so much! Make good choices like I'm learning to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment