Monday, November 15, 2010

Day #15 Changin brakes and good time in Midland

This morning, Barb and I left for Stanton to change our brakes. There's a guy there that does it for $20 a tire! I bought all the parts ($250 for EVERYTHING...disks, pads, all) and took them to him. We dropped off the car and headed to Midland. It was fun to get some stuff done and just hang out together. We also got to go to the health food store there. That was fun buying some new and different stuff. We had a great lunch there (Strawberry Fields) and then headed back to Stanton. By the time we arrived, he was getting ready to put the tires back on. He did it quick and I was super thankful to have new brakes!

Everything is running along smoothly. Tomorrow is "weigh in day", so I'm excited and just a little nervous about that! I'm hoping I'm around 255 to 257. Either way, my clothes are fitting better. I'm feeling good and I know this is the change I needed!

Thanks for checking in and cheering me on. Over time and through experiments, I will learn what is most effective for my body and how best to main that balance of health, food, diet and exercise! Til tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment