Monday, November 22, 2010

Day #22 3 weeks and SUPER busy

I don't have much time, because I have a paper that I'm trying to turn in by tonight at midnight! The paper isn't due til Dec. 5 or 8 (can't remember which), but I wanted to be finished with school by Thanksgiving and since Barb's bday is tomorrow, I wanted to take the rest of this week "off". I will still have sermons to prepare and other things to do, but it will be small in comparison. I also have several hours of basketball games to go to, so my day is nearly gone!

I went ahead and weighed this morning...253.2 lbs. That's pretty good. That's over 12 lbs in 22 days, so I guess I'm not too upset. I had hoped for more, but I guess I'm just eating too many nuts or something?! The good news is that I can finally say, "I can wear ANYTHING and EVERYTHING in my closet!"

I will try to get something up for tomorrow and I will make sure that I get a couple of posts this week since I will have a lot more free time!

No comments:

Post a Comment