Monday, November 15, 2010

Day #14 Busy and challenging

As with most Sundays, I was running a lot yesterday! I had some fruit for breakfast and then a huge bowl of Guacamole and veggies for lunch. Dinner was the tricky part, because the guys went to DQ...not a lot of raw stuff there :) I bought the kids dinner and then headed to walmart and bought a veggie tray. It worked out perfect in the end, but it did take a little will power. Preparation for those times always seems to be the key for me!

I didn't write yesterday (Nov. 14) and I don't have a lot of time today, but I'm staying strong and still standing! I'm proud of my choices and I'm starting to think this is how I will eat the majority of the time from now on...rather than the other way around! The holidays are coming and I'm trying to prepare myself mentally that I CAN do this! I want to make good choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment