Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day #10 Forgetful?!

Reflections:
It's 1:30 p.m. and I'm just now getting to the blog. I make myself sticky notes, so I don't have to remember everything. I saw I needed to blog and realized I had just gotten so busy with so many other things that I forgot. Sorry, but that business has been mostly good. I got up a little late, because I'm ahead on school. It was nice to "sleep in" (6:45 a.m.) this morning.

Barb and I are feeling good about the changes. Things seem to be "norming" well and it's not such a radical/weirdo thing anymore. The shock of it all has worn off for most people. I have a few people ask me how I'm doing every now and again. The days are starting to speed up again! They were REALLY slow that first week...even though we were still pretty busy!

p.s. I think since I started weighing on a Tuesday, I will wait til this Tuesday to see how I'm doing. I will weigh again when the challenge is over November 30th!

Workout:
This morning I dropped of the kids and did an upperbody quick 3 sets around the room at the school gym. Then I got 25 minutes of pretty good paced treadmill in. I felt good and got in a good sweat!

Link:
World Diabetes day is coming up Nov. 14th. Here's a video about dealing with diabetes. I also want to share with you Mike Adams' blog who is in the video. Both can be great resources. Don't get defensive! I would encourage you just to listen to what they have to say and take what you can from it.

Scriptures:
 3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye. - Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment