Friday, November 19, 2010

Day #19 On top of the world!

That title may be deceitful...afterall, it is FRIDAY!!! All the same, I've got TONS to do this weekend! And the truth is I haven't just lost TONS of weight, but whatever I have lost is not bad. I feel good, because I have made 19 days of only raw fruits, vegetables and nuts! If you think that's easy...try it. I've learned a lot about personal pride and finishing what you start. I hope this will be an example to others that if I of all people could pull something like this off in Winter in west, Texas, ANYONE can do this. It's just a matter of determining to do it.

Barb has been exercising with me and that has encouraged me a lot. She has also chopped and the fruits and vegetables, made most all my meals, helped with juices and just been a general great help! She has made all the difference in any success I have had. I praise God for such an awesome wife. She quit this diet a time ago, but she has tried her hardest to help me accomplish my goal. She still eats extremely healthy and once I get off this diet, I doubt I will do as good as she does EVERYDAY!

My goal is to finish this diet strong and then pretty much live like this. I will eat whatever is offered if we are invited somewhere and I will find the most healthy choices, but I truly believe in raw fruits and veggies. It's a guilty free, health life style that will help me take better care of myself and be a better example to others!

I will get some scripture up asap. I'm reading a lot in James right now. I will also get a link up here asap. By the way, there are TONS of raw recipes all over youtube and throughout the internet. I know you thought I was the only weirdo, but there's actually tons of us :) Hope your day is going as good as mine!

Exercise is going great. This morning I did 3 rounds of upper body and then walked for nearly 50 minutes at a pretty good pace. I felt good leaving the gym and it's a great sweat!!! I was soaked!

No comments:

Post a Comment