Saturday, October 13, 2012

October "lucky" 13

Well, we all got to sleep in today. It was nice to get up late and not worry too bad about things I had to do. I finally got all my schooling done today. I was happy to have that part of it done. I have a lot to do next week and I really have to get on it Monday and Tuesday! I want to spend Wednesday w/ Barb!

Mase mowed the law, KC helped w/ laundry and vacuuming and a lot of other stuff. Madi always helps do stuff....kitchen, bathrooms and I don't remember what all else. She's been a HUGE help this week, especially w/ KC's hair.

OU KILLED Texas! It was awesome! Thought it was gonna be a super long year, but the Sooners finally woke up. Got my homework done. Had to go to town for some stuff for Bible class in the morning, so I ended up not getting to work out or walk like I wanted to do. We watched "Ernest goes to camp"...bit cheesy, but the kids liked it so I was happy and we had a good time. I'll take the dogs walking tomorrow and try to eat good. Until then...

Meals:
Eggs and two croissants w/ sausage
Spaghetti and a little popcorn
As you can read...not the lowest calorie day!!!

Workout:
NADA!

No comments:

Post a Comment