Friday, October 12, 2012

October 12 rough day

Today was weird from nearly the minute I got up! I felt kinda weak. I did a little longer workout, but not as intense. I ate horrible all day & never felt satisfied. I miss Barb & I'm stressed about school...neither of which help! Today was "off" & I'm weighing on Fridays from mow on. I'm down into the HIGH 260's!!!!

Madi fell pretty bad on the bleachers at school today, but I think she is gonna be ok. Her knee gave her a hard time, but she had ice on it most of the afternoon so I think that helped a bunch.

I took the kids today to the movies! We had a great time! I loved the time w/ them, but I've got to be more disciplined & make choices before I get into the situation! Tomorrow I'll finish up my schooling & I'll do better! Maybe I can take the kids & dogs for a walk. Until then...

Meals:
2 eggs, pepper jack cheese, muffin
Footlong Black Forest ham
1 coke zero diet cherry limeade
Cheese stick
Bean, meat, cheese nacho @ taco bueno
Chicken potato burrito
Cup of enchilada soup



Workout:
5 warmup
10 min treadmill @ 4.0
30 min treadmill 
@4.2
5 cool down

7 min w/ 2.5 lbs per arm sporadically 




No comments:

Post a Comment