Wednesday, October 3, 2012

October 3rd

Another good day. Got new kicks yesterday, so at first I wasn't too happy on the treadmill. Moved the laces up one notch and all is well now. They're no sketchers, but I think I'll enjoy them. I got to thinking that I'm working out pretty good and I'm still pretty "large and in charge", so I don't have to go extreme on my calorie counting or completely raw. I had an egg on toast w/ cheese for breakfast that was awesome and a coke zero (not so good). I had a 1/2 liter during the workout and I've started my 64 oz strips cup O' h2o already, so I'm off to a good start.

This morning I just realized I have TWO DAYS, before the storm and I've got TONS to do, so I better get to it. Until tomorrow...

Workout:
5 min warmup on the treadmill
28 min 4.3
7 min 5.0 (mixed in throughout the 35 minutes on the treadmill)
5 min cool down (didn't forget today)

Meals:
Egg over medium (80 cal), slice of pepper jack cheese (70 cal), on a toasted muffin (160 cal) coke zero
Lunch was an awesome veggie soup!
Dinner was 2 1/2 patties of veggie burgers! light life grilling meatless burger 190 cal black bean burger 120 cal (1 1/2 of the black bean burger)
Drank about a gallon or so of h2o today.

Steve Parker taught the adult class out of 1 Corinthians. He's really growing as a teacher! He's prepared and has good interaction with the class. He's one of my new favorite teachers...Mark's a good one too!

I've got tomorrow to finish up my schooling and it's not going to be easy! I really wanted to get ahead in my lessons, but it looks like once again it's catch up time! Oh well, it's getting done. I kinda forgot a bunch of stuff last week in my Communications in professional settings class...which SUCKS! I'll try to make it up. Til tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment