Thursday, October 4, 2012

October 4th hurt knee

Nothing makes you say "ah dooky!" like when you are trying hard to eat right and exercise and then you injure yourself! I woke up with my left knee feeling pretty sore! I went to the gym, but then decided to come with Lucas in the afternoon. I took my two mid terms. Of course I got 88% on my Negotiation class (cause I can't seem to do any better than a B in that stupid class) and I got a 94% in my Communications in Professional Settings class! I've still got much more to do before I get to go to sleep tonight, but at least I get Friday and Saturday "off". Barb, the kids and I are heading to FTW to drop Barb off for her trip to Panama! It's gonna be a LONGGGGGGG nearly 2 weeks, but I'm super glad for her that she gets to do this and I know it means the world to her. She's doing awesome and it always revives her to come back to Knott and minister! I'll probably try to journal tomorrow and I think I'm going to weigh in before I head to FTW, so I can check my progress and note changes and challenges during this weekend "on the road". Welp, until then...

Meals:
Shake for breakfast (spinach, honey, blueberries and bananas)
TWO bowls of home made veggie soup for lunch
snacked on peanuts for "dinner" (about 4 p.m. before heading to the gym)
gallon+ of h2o today

Workout:
5 min warmup
20 min treadmill @ 4.3
5 min treadmill @ 5.3 (average, b/c I did a minute or two @ 5.0, a minute or so at 5.5 and the last minute @ 6.0)
5 min cool down

No comments:

Post a Comment