Wednesday, October 10, 2012

October 10th

You can see the sweat drops on the screen. This was a GOOD workout! Don't worry, I cleaned it when I was done.

The late nights and early mornings are starting to show...at least w/ KC. She was crying and having a really hard day this morning. I'm hoping to bring them over straight after the meeting tonight and get the girls to bed! Thursday and Friday will be EASY once we get over this meeting hump. Last night went good. Chris is doing a good job and everyone really seems to enjoy his lessons.

I SLOW jogged nearly the whole time this morning in my workout! My knee is not hurting me near as bad. My back was a little sore when I first started, but it warmed up. Probably need to even stretch the back before jogging. I feel like I'm getting in good shape and soon enough I will be ready for the turkey trot.  Jeremy and Kyle have both said they want to do a run, so maybe later this week when I get a little time I'll have to look up info on local 5Ks. I'm working on getting a picture up on workouts. I'll have that some time in the near future. Until then...

Meals:
Morning Shake! Tons O spinach, tbsp of honey, handful of blueberries, a banana, 5 packs of splenda (gotta get truvia!), 3 cups (30 cal a cup) of almond milk

Mexican pile up @ the Parker's...2 chips, lettuce, meat, beans, salsa

Workout:
5 min warmup
15 min treadmill  @ 4.5
10 min treadmill @5.0
10 min treadmill @4.0
Last 2 min on treadmill @ 6.0

5 min cool down

I registered for the turkey trot this morning. It got me to looking on the internet and finding other 5Ks. I found one Oct. 27 at 8 a.m. I'm hoping to get to do it, but we will see soon. 

http://register.iaapweb.com/search/event.aspx?id=12782


No comments:

Post a Comment