Sunday, October 14, 2012

October 14th Rough day

Day started off rough with a smart Alec come comment. One more withdraw from that family again. My friend walked into class unhappy, b/c his wife is really struggling. I need to spend more time in prayer. Blagraves invited us over for lunch. Had a really good time and enjoyed seeing them! Mr. Smith said some kind things about our family among others. Preach was monotone and a little boring, but good message all the same. Bret did a good job tonight and I enjoyed his presentation. It was nice to have a Sunday off! Steve did a good job presenting the shadow box to Bret. He really enjoyed it and I think it was a blessing. I'm thankful to teach giving and honoring. It's an important lesson to learn and though money is freely given around here, time and respect is being learned. Good progress, but w/ 7 in a class out of 20 something...long way to go!

Missing Barb pretty bad! Kids did good today and enjoyed the day for the most part. I introduced them to "Ernest" and now they love his cheese ball goofiness. Tomorrow starts another week and I'm thankful. Had a horrible weekend for eating and exercise, but I'm not giving up. I'm not a quitter. I know getting on the treadmill in the morning won't be easy, but it will feel so good to sweat and be ready to conquer again. Gotta keep training for the 5k Turkey trot. Lots of work still to do and Xmas will be here before you know it! Gonna head toward bed. Until then...

Meal:
Spinach, blueberry, honey, banana and other good stuff for breakfast
Lunch - bunless hamburger, chips, dip and guacamole
Dinner - 3 small burger patties and a shake

Workout:
NADA!

No comments:

Post a Comment