Thursday, October 18, 2012

October 18th A little lazy

Well, Barb wanted to go back to bed after getting the kids off and it's not hard to talk me into going back to sleep :) When I got back from dropping off the kids she was already asleep. I went to sleep and woke up to a phone call at nearly 10 a.m.! Did a little homework, finished up a.m. lesson, prepared for Bible class and obviously...journaled a little!

It's great to have Barb home. Gonna watch some TV w/ the kids now. Tomorrow we will go check Barb's Thyroid in Midland and visit Joice (D'Aun's mom that broke her hip). Kids are out of school, so we should have some fun! Then Saturday we will go to Brent and Dana's wedding at Monterrey c of C. We are gonna be super busy over the next day or two, but it's all good. I get to be with my family and a little change of pace. I'll need to write a paper and take a couple of tests. Until then...

Meals:
Egg, pepper jack cheese and E-toast
shake - usual
Raw bar
6 oz steak, 3 bar b q chicken legs, sliced pineapple grilled, banana pepper stuffed w/ cheese and grilled

Workout:
10 min warm up between 3.0 and 4.0
25 min on the treadmill @ 4.7...on commercials I went up to 5.0 (a couple of times 6.5) The last minute I went up to 7.0
5 min cool down

No comments:

Post a Comment