Tuesday, October 23, 2012

October 23rd

I had a good evening last night with Mase. We went to Reagan's game. I had a foot long chicken T, but the lady went CRAZY with the amount of chicken she put on the thing! Then I had a bag of popcorn at the game. I really need to be on my guard when I'm out...especially when it comes to eating! that's just killing me.

Today:
Fairly normal morning. Mark and Debbie's kids are flying to SD to be w/ the family. No word yet on anything! I started a series Sunday a.m. called "When God Calls", but I think I'll preach John 11 this Sunday. It just seems like it will be more appropiate. I've got a lot to do this week in school! Papers to write, regular posts, journaling and test, so I better sum it up and get busy!

p.s. I did jump on the scale to see if I'm coming back down, b/c over the weekend I had shot up. Looks like I'm headed in the right direction 272 lbs. My goal by this Saturday is 268, so I really need to get on it!!!

Meals:
Breakfast shake
mid morning snack: Raw "Golden Cashew" bar (230 cal)
lunch: caldo w/ carrots, squash, avocados and salsa
dinner 2 veggie burgers on 100 cal toast (2 flat bread) and FF cottage cheese.

7:30 a.m. Workout:
5 treadmill warm up
20 min treadmill @ 4.8
5 min treadmill @ 4.0
4 min treadmill @ 5.3
One last minute on treadmill @ 6.0
5 min cool down

2 p.m.
Walked treadmill for 20/30 minutes
Every 5 minutes got off to do 12 reps (pull down, curl, traps, alternating)


No comments:

Post a Comment