Monday, October 15, 2012

October 15 start to the week


Long day! Didn't feel like hitting the treadmill this morning. Later of course I regretted not going, but it's hard to get motivated right now for whatever reason. I think it's mainly cause I miss Barb!!!

After school I took the kids to Walmart. Mase and I got a haircut, so we look a little less scary for momma :) Good day over all. Glad to have most of my a.m. sermon done for Sunday! Gotta finish a lot of schooling tomorrow and work on my p.m. sermon and Bible class.

It's kinda funny, I'm not even motivated to post! I guess I'll try to get a good night's rest and hope for my energy tomorrow. Still two sleeps til I see Barb again! Until then...

Meal:
Water and a RAW bar
shake (pretty much the same as before)
Dinner: Chicken Teriyaki 12" subway

Workout:
Rey and I walked about 5 miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment