Wednesday, October 24, 2012

October 24th


Got some posts done for Communications in Pro Settings 1st thing. Then Barb and I had lunch w/ the kids @ school. KC was really excited to see us. We ate with her 1st. Madi and Mase were next. Mase tried hard, but still was a little too cool for us. He did sit w/ us and eat all the same. Got a lot of school to do today and busy w/ Bible class tonight too. I'm filling in for Steve since he's w/ Richard in SD. Mark's dad took a turn for the worst today as well. Hard for Lucas and Mark I'm sure! I'm about to eat my soup, so I better get off here. Until then...

Meal:
9 a.m. 2 eggs on 2 E-toast
11 a.m. Cashew RAW bar (230 cal)
1 p.m. caldo chicken soup

Workout:
5 min treadmill warm up
30 min treadmill @ 4.0
5 min treadmill @ 4.8
10 min treadmill @ 5.0
5 min treadmill cool down


No comments:

Post a Comment