Tuesday, October 16, 2012

October 16th "anxious day!"

Well, got up this morning and no word from Barb! She's been in Panama City for a day+ and I haven't heard from her. Her flight is at 12:45 today from Panama to Miami and then she will fly Miami to DFW. The latest I should hear from her is around 9 p.m. tonight if all goes well! I'm feeling pretty frustrated and ready for her to get back home or at the very least hear she's ok.

Got up and felt rested, but still a little lazy! Made the gym anyways and did well. I've got to finish my school journal today and work on my sermons. Everything else can wait. Guess I'll be up late cleaning for momma's arrival tomorrow!!! Until then...

p. s. Barb arrives in DFW at 9:05 tonight!!!!! Can't wait to see her. We've all missed her bad!

meals:
Egg, E toast and pepperjack queso
Raw Revolution Bar (Chocolate Raspberry Truffle, sounds better than it actually is...not that bad though!) Cal. 220
2 cups of fat free cottage cheese
1/2 bowl of popcorn

workout:
5 min warmup treadmill
20  min eliptical machine (3/7 intervals)
10 min treadmill @ 4.5
5 min cool down treadmill

No comments:

Post a Comment