Monday, October 1, 2012

New Month, starting well

Oct 1st:

WHAT A WAY TO START THE MONTH...276.4 lbs!!! Looking back I was .6 higher ealier this week, but with pizza and a couple of other cheats, I'm plenty happy to be down to 276.4. 

Monday mornings are my "weigh day" and I'm feeling pretty good. This has not been the best week for food. Had a hard day Thursday and then even ate 2 slices of pepperoni pizza Friday night. I had 2 foot longs from Subway, but over all I did tried to stay on course.

Meals:
Egg, pepper jack cheese, Ezekiel toast
lunch was a shake
Banana, peach, apple
6" Black Forest ham @ subway

WO:
5 WU
20 tread 4.2
no real cool down

Code grid:
WU - warm up
CD - cool down
each number under WO - workout equals a minute 
Elip - Elliptical machine 
Tread - Treadmill 
4.0, 5.0, etc is the level on the treadmill 
3/7 inter - interval setting on the elliptical machine

No comments:

Post a Comment