Monday, October 22, 2012

October 22nd rough weekend

Well, if you are paying any attention to the dates you'll notice I missed a few days! I'm back in the game and had a good look over my goals and realized I've strayed far from them. I think I'm back on track now and hope to catch back up. It's just a matter of living a little more disciplined and staying on top of my game.

Friday we were in Midland visiting Joyce and doing Barb's Dr appointment. Saturday we went to Brent and Dana's wedding most of the day in Lubbock. Yesterday was pretty rough. Richard Parker is in San Diego and not doing well. We had "back up" everything and the general mood was DOWN!!!

Today started off a little tired, but Barb was looking smoking hot. She went to prayer time while I hit the tread for a bit. Didn't get much time in, but got the ole heart rate up, so I feel pretty good about that. We had breakfast together @ subway, shopped walmart and HEB and now we are home headed to Karen's to give her lunch. We are blessed and though yesterday WAS NOT my day, today is looking a lot better!

Meals:
12" egg white, bacon and pepper jack cheese wheat sub w/ a little chipotle whatever.

Workout:
5 min warm up treadmill
20 min treadmill @ 4.5 average
a few min cool down

No comments:

Post a Comment