Monday, October 8, 2012

October 8th Finally back in the grove

Welp, I had a pretty crappy weekend as far as food goes! Started out eating chili at mom and dads. Ate bad all the home Saturday. I did ok Sunday considering it was a potluck. I had turkey, green beans and a little meat. I had the same for dinner. I weighed in at 278.4 lbs this morning. I'm a little up, but that's AWESOME after the food nightmare I had this weekend!

Great start to the week! The kids got up pretty easy and they have been super helpful with everything. I promised them a little extra allowance if they would help me, so I'm pretty sure they will step up. They are good kids and I'm thankful to reap some of the hard effort Barb and I have put into them. God is good! Until then....

Workout:
5 min warm up
15 min on treadmill @ 4.0
13 min on treadmill @ 4.3
Finished with 2 min on treadmill @ 5.5
5 min cool down


Meals:
Awesome shake: honey, coconut syrup, tons of spinach, a banana, some blueberries and salba
Banana
Peach
Apple
Raw Bar
Glass of splenda tea 
Tons of watermelon from our garden...super sweet!
shake: blueberries, banana, coconut syrup, h2o, salba, honey 

p.s. I got in the pool at mom and dads house (75 degrees) and it wasn't too bad, but I think it helped my knee and hips. I haven't felt great most of the weekend, but I felt better today and the jog went pretty ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment