Thursday, October 11, 2012

October 11th Really tired!!!

Weirdest dream to wake up to in a long time. Barb and I were in Monterrey and I managed to drive us into a rushing river. I had made it to some trees on the side and Barb was being swept by b/c of the current...when my alarm sounded! Horrible way to wake up. Once I realized it was a dream, I felt the pain and my hip and realize THAT wasn't a dream! It's Thursday morning and we are all more than a little tired! I'm glad we don't have the meeting today, b/c I would probably fall asleep in it.

I'm skipping the morning gym for a nap. I know that sounds horrible, but I told the kids I'll take them to the game tonight and I'm just gonna hit the gym then! I'm hoping after a little more sleep I'll be ready for the day. If I go to the gym and don't rest, I won't make it through the weekend and the kids need me to be on 24/7.

Meeting finished great, I'm doing well in school. Got some reading done for my sermon, so I'm sitting pretty good for a Thursday! I'll have a lot to finish up today and tomorrow, but I think I've got time. I miss Barb pretty bad at this point, but I know she's being blessed this week! I'll post exercise and meals later on today. Until then...


Workout:
5 warmup
15 min treadmill @ 4.5
15 min treadmill @ 5.0
2 1/2 min treadmill @ 6.0
5 min cool down


Meals:
"Breakfast" shake: spinach, honey, splenda, 2 tbsp of Salba, banana, peach, apple
Dinner shake: spinach, honey, banana, blue berries, splenda


No comments:

Post a Comment