Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October 2nd in Midland w/ Barb

Well, I got up this morning and at the risk of TMI, my system was...we will just say "flushed". I had a great workout.

5 min warmup on the treadmill
30 min @ 4.3 which is .3 higher than what I usually do. It's the difference between walking and nearly a jog
5 min jog 5.0
FORGOT to cool down (guess I did that the rest of the day)

Between the "flush" and workout I was tempted to weigh again...so I did! Now I'm only supposed to weigh Monday mornings, but just like last week I cheated. All that to say this morning I weighed 274 straight!!!! That means since the beginning of this month I've managed to shed 17 lbs which is a good chunk of change for anyone!

Meals:
I started the day off w/ a Spinach and variety of fruit shake
Lunch was an awesome chicken strip salad w/ fat free (still 100 calories!) honey mustard dressing
Mase and I are headed to Reagan's fball game, so I'm thinking I'm gonna have a 6" blackforest again.

Got NOTHING done, but had an awesome day with the wife! We bought a Ninja "Professional" blender, she bought a suitcase for her trip, we got tons of groceries and oh yeah, I discovered DATES today!!! Those things are sweeter than candy. They were $9.99 a POUND at a healthfood store (whichever one is attached to strawberry fields) in Midland, but they are worth $20 a pound...they really were THAT good! I also ordered 36 "raw revolution" bars and they arrived today. Pretty excited about those suckers. I think they will be really handy and I'm pretty sure Barb will take some down to Panama for snacks or whatever. She's doing awesome by the way! Welp, it's time for Mase and I to head to Reagan's game. Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment