Tuesday, October 9, 2012

October 9th

Good morning! KC fought me a little this morning to get ready, but for the most part the kids are doing great. We all REALLY miss momma, but we are gonna make it. We had a good night last night at the meeting. Chris is a doing a great job and everyone seems to enjoy him. The kids have been so good I've decided to take them to the movies on Friday night. It's the first time in a long time, but I know they will finish the rest of the week strong and work hard! They desire a good reward. 

After working out I came home and weighed. I know it's only supposed to be on Mondays, but after the weekend I had, I needed a little "pick me up". I weighed in at 273 lbs! That's 18 down from where I started Sept 11 @ 291 lbs. I think that's the lowest I've been for more than a year.  I can almost smell 20 lbs down now :)! I had a "detox day" with just fruit and smoothies yesterday. I did go to bed a little hungry last night. One of my goals is not to eat after 8 and the meeting ends up throwing all that off! I'll write the rest of my meals later on. Until then...

Meals:
Shake: tons of fresh spinach, honey, blueberries, banana and up to line 4 (I'm assuming that's 4 CUPS) of h2o.
lunch was good today: I had a spinach as a base with a veggie burger, fried egg and a slice of pepper jack cheese and salsa on top! I also had a cup of fat free cottage cheese.
Dinner: JUICE!!! 3 apples, 2 pears, 2 plums, romane lettuce, 3 carrots, cucumber, celery

Workout was great! I'm really beginning to build endurance for the turkey trot:
5 min warmup
15 min treadmill @ 4.3
8 min treadmill @ 4.0
9 min treadmill @ 4.7
1 min treadmill @ 5.5
5 min cool down

No comments:

Post a Comment