Friday, November 2, 2012

November 2nd

I was a little tired this morning getting on the treadmill, b/c I sat off nearly all week (hence the lack of posts!) Tuesday we went to see Jean in Lubbock, Wednesday Sue came over for breakfast and I skipped the gym. Thursday was my birthday and I didn't do much of anything! I haven't been eating too bad, but I definitely haven't been eating good. I've been "maintaining" for the most part. I'm still sitting around 270 lbs, but by tomorrow (according to my goals) I should be down to 265 lbs! I just need to behave this weekend and refocus. Turkey trout is ever nearer and I'm not going to be able to make it without getting serious! I'll probably try to at least walk some tomorrow. I've got the youth event tomorrow night and TONS of studying still to do. We'll see how I do. Until then...


Meal:
shake
Juice
Raw Cashew Bar
Banana
2 Plums
cup of pistachios 
bowl of popcorn

Workout:
5 min warm up
5 min @ 4.0
5 min @ 4.2
5 min @ 4.4
5 min @ 4.6
5 min @ 4.8
5 min @ 5.0
1 min @ 5.5
2 min @ 6.0
2 min @ 6.5
5 min cool down

No comments:

Post a Comment