Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Nov. 14th HUMP DAY!

Off to the races. Looks like it's going to be a busy day. Barb and I are headed into town 2 buy some groceries and then I've gotta hit the office hard most of the day! Decided to walk it out the majority of the time today. Jogged for 15 minutes, so it's all good. The 5k is a week from tomorrow! I need to throw it down and get serious...time is a wasting! I also need to continue to keep fighting toward the goal of 256 lbs next month! I'm sitting a little under 270 lbs, so that means I've got a month and a week 2 drop more than 10 lbs. I know I can, but I really have to behave for Thanksgiving and go hard til December 22nd! Until then...

meal:
2 eggs, 2 E-toast (1 w/ honey on it) mini coke zero, tea)
Wrap (100 cal), skinny cow, mucho spinach, 6 slices of ham, zero
1/2 cup instant potato
2 cups cole slaw
a good amount of brisket w/ bbq sauce and one slice of bread

workout:
5 warm up
15 min @ 4.0
5 min @ 5.0
10 min @ 5.5
10 min @ 4.0
5 cool down


No comments:

Post a Comment