Tuesday, November 27, 2012

11.27.12 MUCH NEED BREAK!!!

Thursday after the race I felt really good. I went home with a 37:36 time on the 3.2 mile (5k) course. There were TONS of people (16,000 was the last guestimate I heard), not to mention strollers and dogs. There were also hills that you don't get on the treadmill :) It was ROUGH, but I'm proud to say I finished and I accomplished a part of my goal. My weight wasn't were I wanted it and it certainly isn't where I want it now. I got back to Knott weighing in 275 lbs Saturday. This morning preworkout I was sitting around 273 lbs. I'm still aiming high and hoping to get down into AT LEAST the low 260's by the end of the month! If I stay on course I'm set to do just that.

This morning was a great day to start back up! I'm thankful for several days that I was able to lay off. Yesterday Barb and I ran to Midland to buy some Xmas presents for her family. We did a shake leaving town. We ate at souper salad and I pigged out...little too much pasta I'm sure! Then I had half a bag of peanuts in the afternoon and another half shake (1 scoop).

Mase had another game last night. He got to play a little in the 1st quarter. He played the whole half time. He scored and he's doing great! He's come a long way from last year. He needs to work on fighting for the ball, aggressiveness and sprints! I'm super proud of him and he's really coming into his own. He reminds me frequently there's little he can't do!!!

Papa and Nana will be here this weekend to watch Madi and Mase do their play. I'm pretty excited to see them. It will be nice to have some time with my parents for just my family. We never really get those times. I'll also get Dad to hook a brother up with Rey's cage! That's all for now, until then...

Mase had a late practice, so I took advantage of it and worked out. I took a shower in the old gym and then headed over to the new gym to watch the high school boys. They looked good against Snyder! Bout had a few fights, but it all worked out. Until then...

Workout:
5 min warm up
30 min @ 4.0 - just walked today. I want to start back slow...the 5K was a killer on this old fat body!
I did some random workouts: curls, pull downs, pull ups
5 min cool down
BONUS WORKOUT:
5 min warm up
36 min @ 4.0
5 min cool down

Meal:
2 1/2 liters of h20
2 scoops raw meal, banana, honey, 2 cups almond milk
2 E-wraps w chicken, cheese, spinach, low fat ranch, raspberry low cal.

``

No comments:

Post a Comment