Friday, November 16, 2012

November 16th

Had a fun day in Lubbock, but it kinda sucked w/o Barb. She was teaching the AIM girls and from all I heard and understood she did AWESOME! I knew she would. I took back madi's coat to get her a bigger size. didn't have the coat, so I got a different 1...of course that didn't fit. Luckily Barb's brand new jacket does fit Madi, so convenient (for barb) the switch was made. Mase got a new jacket, new dress shoes and a highlander video game piece. KC got some new shoes. Got a few Xmas presents for nieces and nephews. All in all, expensive day, terrible food consumption, didn't really get much done...but at least I got to hang with barb some! That always makes it a good day. We leave Tuesday for FTW and run on Thursday. I really have to get serious!!! Think I'm gonna do a little road work, since the 5K WON'T be on a treadmill :) Until then...

Meals:
Raw Meal shake for breakfast
Tall caramal brulee late frap (excellent!!!)
Lunch was chick-fil-a spicy chicken, fries and coke zero
had way too many wheat thin "honey sticks"!
Dinner - small portion of pasta w/ homemade sauce (supposedly loaded w/ veggie and good for you)
late night popcorn!

Workout:
Madison and I walked Rey for the below amount of time.



No comments:

Post a Comment