Monday, November 12, 2012

November 12th Slow weekend, bad start

Got a lot done for school, got hay out for the dogs cause it's getting cold, got 2 hang with Mase some, and over all a good day. Didn't get up to workout this morning and I should have, but it is what it is and I'll have to decide better. I watched a show about the SEALS and how 10% is physical, but 90% is MENTAL...that was very true today! I've got to decide to do better. Tomorrow is another day and I've got just a little over a week...gotta get serious and do this! I've got just a touch over a month before the wedding! I've really gotta get ready for the wedding. This is a life long process and progress, but I also have a goal to get to. It's time to buckle down and do this! Until then...

Meals:
Raw Meal Shake - one scope, banana, honey
French dip, fries and tea @ Hilltop
cup of low fat cottage cheese
2 cups of mixed roasted/salted nuts

Workout:
Too cold, too lazy...didn't do ANYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment