Wednesday, November 7, 2012

November 7th

Welp, I know a lot of people woke up to extreme disappointment seeing Obama as our president AGAIN! Seems like America would have learned something from the last 4 years, but I'm reminded of 1 Samuel 8 when God said "Listen to the people..." and then told Samuel to WARN the people and each time Samuel said, "HE WILL TAKE..." I suppose every nation must fall some time or another and perhaps God is humbling us, so that we will be desperate enough to seek Him? Enough about politics...hate politics and probably always will!

Had a good breakfast date with the wife at subway. We bought some groceries and I'm just now getting into the office! Oh well, I'll managed to get it all done hopefully! I've really got to work hard today and tomorrow. Had a good workout, feeling good, 15 days til D day 5K!!! Gotta keep motivated. Until then...

Meal:
12" egg white, pepper jack cheese wheat sub. & a coke zero
cashew raw bar
tons of water and tea!
2 cups of shelled salted peanuts
2 eggs w/ an english muffin

Workout:
5 warm up
10 min @ 4.5
10 min @ 5.0
5 min @ 5.5
5 cool down 


This was probably my fastest 2 mile to date!


No comments:

Post a Comment