Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Nov 6th election day

Yesterday was Richard's funeral. It was a really hard day for the family, but much needed! Larry preached a sermon and I read the Obit and a few words from the grandkids. At the graveside Larry read 1 Thes and I prayed. I really appreciated Larry including me in. Landon did a good job singing. It will be rough for Jean over the next... I know the family will surround her with love and encouragement though!

Tons to do in the office. I need to renew my school vision and run a little harder! Deadlines are coming up quick and I really only have a few more weeks. Thxgvg break is flying up on me and we have the 5K that week as well.

Andy Stanley had a great class about money Barb and I just watched. We will teach that Sunday. Barb is going to help me with the "how" we will teach that. I look forward to seeing how it all plays out. Until then...

Meals:
Banana, blue berry shake
Gallon of H2O
Green Tea w/ honey

Workout:
5 WU
10@4.5
10@5.0
4@5.5
3@6.0
Mach quite!!!!
5 min broken eliptical
5 cd

No comments:

Post a Comment